Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Keeping Busy

As you can tell we haven't written anything new in the last week, mostly because we have not had the time to sit and write. I also have not been sure what to write about. We had a relaxing weekend, spending time with friends we know really well, Dallas and Tara. We checked out a new fast food restaurant (Sonics) that has a huge playground outside. The kids had a blast. And then we went to their place a different day for an amazing meal of Milanesa, a Latin meat dish that we love.

This week the Bible Institute has a Bible conference taking place which means no classes for them. Tonight LeRoy decided to take in the evening session and use that as his studying. He finds it extremely helpful listening and seeing how much he can understand. I do too, but I don't catch as much as he does. So here I am, listening to BOZ (one of Brooklyn's favorite movies) in the background, and trying to find energy to actually get a meal ready for the slow cooker. I know it'll make it a lot easier tomorrow, but I really would rather study tonight.

Also since all the Bible students are busy with their conference, it means that we have chapel by ourselves, and IT'S IN ENLGISH. I was very excited, but a bit disappointed when we didn't sing choruses. We sing LOTS of hymns. I love hymns, but I somehow connect more with choruses. Oh well, at least we get to sing in English once in awhile.

Okay, off to work. Have a great week:)

No comments: