Very very slowly anyway. Today was our first official day of classes, and we felt overwhelmed. Trying to figure out which books go with which classes, and the starting of sounding out vowels, and practicing over and over again. I can tell already that I will be so tired of saying the same "noises" all day. That's how it will feel for me, but really the "noises" all have different sounds. We're feeling a bit better about it all tonight already, once we've had some time to study by ourselves, and time for it to process. Tomorrow and for the rest of the week we work mainly on our phonetics, so we start off the year saying things correctly. Or to at least get a good idea of what it is suppose to sound like.
What was exciting this afternoon was that I met another Canadian couple from the Bible Insitute here. They are from Vancouver, and she was quite excited to know there was a few more Canadians on campus. So now that makes it 7 of us. That'll be nice once Thanksgiving rolls around for our own little gathering. That's my plan anyway.
I better go get ready for bed, as morning comes far too early.
Tuesday, 12 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment