Thursday, 21 August 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain

Okay, so we thought it was never suppose to rain here. And as much I love rain, it doesn't cut the humidity and mugginess. There has been rain in the forecast everyday this week, and it's suppose to rain all weekend again as well. It hasn't rained all week, but at least one hard stretch almost every day. With thunder, lightening, the whole bit. It's fun, but I really want to go to South Padre Island, and right now it's looking like it may have to wait at least another week. Bummer.

1 comment:

TheButterfly2 said...

It's been raining here too. For about three days it's been just pouring and a lot of lightening and thunder as well. Hope it's clearing up for you guys today. If not I hope you still find some fun things to do to relax and make things feel more like home. I'm hoping the rain clears up around here as well because Thursday we are planning on having Alli's birthday and it's supposed to be a pool party. Wish you guys and Booklyn could be there!