Wednesday, 22 April 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEROY!!!!

Today is LeRoy's 28th birthday!!!! I have to say I am very thankful he's part of my life. He's such a great daddy and husband, and willing to continually work on becoming even better in his roles. Thanks to friends of ours, we're able to celebrate today without the girls. I'm taking him out for supper, and we don't have to rush eating or make sure we're back at certain time. I'm thinking there'll still be homework to get done tonight, but we'll take it as it comes. We can eat a meal without worrying about food being thrown on the floor, or someone screaming cause they don't want to eat. Maybe it's more of a treat for me that it's his birthday. haha

2 comments:

TheButterfly2 said...

Happy Birthday Leroy! Hope you guys enjoy your evening out!

Betty said...

Happy belated Birthday Leroy..hope you guys had a great evening to yourselves!