Friday, 29 June 2007

Marriage Moments

I hope we're not the only ones to have moments like this in the middle of the night. LeRoy sometimes likes to take over the bed while he is sleeping. The other night I (Faith) woke up to his chin right behind my head. So I sat up to get him to move over but instead he lifted his arms and decided to use my pillow for his arm rest. I grabbed his elbow to move his arm so at least I had a place to lay my head. He turns over grumbling something cause he didn't want to be woken up. I said to him "Well I need a place to put my head". With no hesitation he replies "put it on the floor". I couldn't believe he said that to me. I was so mad but it didn't take long for him to realize what he said and started apologizing. This type of thing is so frustrating when it happens but thankfully we are laughing so hard about it already. LeRoy can't even believe he said that to me.

1 comment:

TheButterfly2 said...

lol! Ernest often talks to me in the night but then has no idea what he said. I can feel along with you Faith.